“You realize you play volleyball when…” – – Any volleyball player.
This is a gathering of different sources in regards to when you realize you play volleyball. Get more details about volleyball https://dosiatkowki.pl/ here online.
YOU Realize YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL WHEN…
1. You figure everybody ought to need to wear spandex.
2. At the point when somebody says “shag” the main thing you consider is volleyball.
3. At the point when you’re taller than the vast majority of your group. Or then again when you’re not, and individuals can’t help thinking about how you play volleyball when you’re not 6’11.
4. At the point when the words “outside,” “center,” and “right/frail side” mean everything to you.
5. At the point when you understand your thighs as of now not fit in your pants.
6. You could most likely beat anybody in wall sits.
7. At the point when a ball is heaved at your face, you set, pass, or hit it. Or on the other hand you thrash your arms spastically.
8. You know what a libero is/does.
9. You have more than one sets of knee cushions.
10. You blow up when somebody says volleyball is definitely not a hard game.
11. You own something like one shirt that has “volleyball,” “hit,” or a drawing of a volleyball on it.
12. You know how to tape yourself.
13. You know why lower leg supports are a need.
14. You have wounds kneeling down, elbows, lower legs, neck, shoulders, back, head, and so on.
15. You’ve culminated drawing a volleyball.
16. You’ve had a go at setting into a ball circle. Furthermore, it’s a lot more straightforward than really shooting a ball into a b-ball circle.
17. You realize a hotcake is something beyond something to eat.
18. You figure television ought to show more volleyball than some other game.
19. You’ve been inquired as to why volleyball players wear spandex.
20. You know your vertical, and consistently trust some way or another it gets higher.
21. You’ve had no less than one ball hit you in the face.
22. You’ve been to volleyball camp. Ordinarily.
23. You know who Dim May is.
24. You know a scoreboard inside and out.
25. You need to concede that you like those “Expert!” good wishes.
26. At the point when you see a volleyball, you need to contact it.
27. At a certain point in your life, you’ve had knee issues.
28. You understand what those “other” lines in the rec center are.
29. You don’t spill balls, you smack them with the center of your hand.
30. You own a couple of “volleyball” shoes.
31. You understand what a 4-2, a 6-2, and a 5-1 is.
32. You have muscles where you didn’t think muscles existed.
33. You’re not scared of falling.
34. You’ve seen that film “All You Have” and needed to compose the chief on how awful it was.
35. You see tall individuals and think “she/he would make an incredible volleyball player.”
36. At the point when you know to shave your armpits before a game… also, gross out when the blockers in the other group neglected to.
37. You squander a ton of gas heading to competitions.
38. You are/have been in a volleyball club.
39. You can’t really run… in any case, you certain as damnation can run.
40. You chuckle when you see others attempting to play volleyball.
41. You blow up when somebody kicks a volleyball.
42. Volleyball is a higher priority than whatever else that you need to do.
43. You have super durable floor-consume marks.
44. You’ve needed to smack your mentor at a certain point. As well as your mentor has needed to smack you sooner or later.
45. Two words: GET LOW.
46. Guess what “sideout” signifies. Or then again you don’t, however you holler it in any case.
47. You believe it’s not unexpected to have balls intentionally hit at your face.
48. While going up for a hit, you’ve totally missed the ball once in your life.
49. You’ve run into a wall, post, individual, seats… ordinarily.
50. Rec center (or P.E.) volleyball isn’t volleyball. You wind up hollering at everybody since they’re treating it terribly.
51. You can put your hand up to a volleyball net and let somebody know that it is so near the level it should be.
52. You’ve endeavored passing or setting a ball and bombed wretchedly.
53. Your knees smell after a game.
54. At the point when spandex/tights became trendy, you were like, “I’ve been wearing those from the beginning.”
55. There can’t help thinking about why there’s a NBA, the NFL, the NHL, yet no NVL?
56. There’s consistently that one individual in the rival group that you need to smack across the face.
57. You disdain that clasps and metal hair extras are restricted. Wearing a very chic stretchy headband isn’t enjoyable. Also, they sneak off in the center of serious meetings.
58. You freely pick wedgies.
59. You never “get up.” You roll.
60. You can without much of a stretch review the commotion of skin sliding against an as of late waxed court. It actually makes you wince.
61. You’ve gotten the ball in an extraordinary convention since you thought the ref blew his whistle… just to understand that the whistle came from the court close to you.
62. You attempt to threaten the other group during warm-ups.
63. You’ve spent in some measure half of a whole game pulling down your little spandex since they ride up to such an extent.
64. You use pre-enclose (in various varieties) more on your hair than your wounds.
Furthermore, recall, difficult work beats ability when ability neglects to buckle down.